Book Fair is Dino-mite!
february 25th- march 1st
Book Fair Hours:
Monday (2/25) 7:45 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday (2/26) 7:45 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday (2/27) 7:45 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Thursday (2/28) 7:45 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Friday (3/1) 7:45 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
K-6 Library Policies
Self-Censorship Statement: Reading is a joy, a privilege, and the right of every student. As you select the library books you will read, please understand that every book is not the best choice for every student. If a book is unappealing or offensive in any way, please return it and select another. You, the students, know better than we, the library staff, what reading materials best serve you and your standards and beliefs.
K-6 Library Circulation & Computer Use Policies
- Kinder= 1 book/weekly
- 1st-3rd grade= 2 books/weekly
- 4th-6th grade= 3 books/biweekly
- Books are due weekly for Kinder- 3rd grade and every 2 weeks for 4th- 6th grade
- Students are responsible for the books they check out.
- If a student has a lost, damaged, or overdue book they may not check out any additional books until their book is returned or paid for.
- Refunds are given if a missing book is found.
- Computers are for educational use only.
- E-mail, chat rooms, social media, etc... is not allowed.
- To use the internet, students must have a current acceptable use policy on file at their campus.