We are actively monitoring the latest COVID information and how that relates to school bus transportation. There will be transportation considerations in the District's "Safe Return to School" guidelines when that is released. Please continue to check back for more information.
Welcome to the School Bus Transportation page. This page is to give information our transportation system at the school district. Our system currently operates a total of 17 bus routes.
The following policies apply to all students riding on a school bus.
- All passengers must remain seated at all times.
- All passengers must follow the direction of the school bus driver.
- Passengers are not allowed to place arms, legs, etc outside of the window of the school bus.
- Students may not eat on route buses. Water is allowed.
To see a list of bus routes and the general areas each bus travels within the district, please click "Bus Routes".
For emergencies regarding school bus transportation, please call the your child's campus office. Any emergency changes must be approved by the Principal.
- High School: 968-4800
- Middle School: 968-4747
- Elementary School: 968-4100
Additional contact numbers:
- Transportation Facility: 979-968-7020
- La Grange ISD Administration: 979-968-7000