We are actively monitoring the latest COVID information and how that relates to school bus transportation. There are transportation considerations in the District's "Safe Return to School" guidelines.
Welcome to the School Bus Transportation page. This page is to give information our transportation system at the school district. Our system currently operates a total of 12 bus routes.
The following policies apply to all students riding on a school bus.
- All passengers must remain seated at all times.
- All passengers must follow the direction of the school bus driver.
- Passengers are not allowed to place arms, legs, etc outside of the window of the school bus.
- Students may not eat on route buses. Water is allowed.
- Students must wear masks regardless of age.
- Students will use hand sanitizer upon entering the bus.
- Students must remain in their assigned seat.
Please note that due to COVID changes and decreased transportation requests for Fall 2020, normal routes are being combined. Your child(ren) might be assigned to a different Route # than usual.
For emergencies regarding school bus transportation, please call the your child's campus office. Any emergency changes must be approved by the Principal.
- High School: 968-4800
- Middle School: 968-4747
- Elementary School: 968-4100
Additional contact numbers:
- Transportation Facility: 979-968-7020 (M-F: 6am-2pm. Leave a detailed message if no answer)
- Transportation Supervisor, Brian Fair: 979-968-7040
- La Grange ISD Administration: 979-968-7000