Welcome to the Online Registration page for the TEAMS Parent Portal. We are excited to announce that parents will now use the Parent Portal to re-enroll their students online. This online process will replace the first day packets that are normally completed by parents by hand when the students return to school in the fall. The online re-enrollment is targeted to students entering Kindergarten through 12th grade for the 2019-2020 school year.
To register your students for the 2019-2020 school year, please login to the Parent Portal. From there, you will need to select your student. After selecting your student, a series of tabs will appear above your student(s) names. One of the tabs is entitled, “Registration”. Select the Registration tab. From this tab, ALL returning students will re-enroll for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please note the following for online registration using the Parent Portal:
- Re-enrollment period will go through MAY 22ND. Please ensure your students are enrolled by this deadline.
- Please DO NOT use a smartphone (iPhone, Samsung phone) for online registration. The online registration is made to be used with a laptop or desktop computer, mainly due to the screen size.
- If you do not have technology to register your child, you may use the computers at the Fayette Public Library.
- If you need assistance with this and/or a translator, the district will make computers and translator available on the following dates:
- Wednesday May 8th (LHS Room 212, 3:30 - 6:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday May 15th (LHS Room 212, 3:30 - 6:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday May 22nd (LHS Room 212, 3:30 - 6:00 p.m.)
- The online registration process, including the forms are in English only. The district will have translators available for Spanish speaking parents at the above dates.